We warrant that our products are free from defects caused by faulty manufacture or materials for the following period from the date of purchase:
- 25 years for the Nuline™ Plus, Stratum™ and Duraplank™ ranges
- 10 years for the Montage™ range and
- 15 years for all other BGC Fibre Cement and Innova™ ranges
If you acquire any defective products, we will repair or replace them, supply equivalent replacement products or refund the purchase price within 30 days of receiving a valid claim subject to product inspection and confirmation of the existence of a defect by BGC. We will bear the cost of any such repair, replacement or refund.
This warranty is given by:
BGC Fibre Cement Pty Ltd
Ground Floor, 290 Bushmead Road, Hazelmere WA 6055
Phone 08 9374 2900 Fax 08 9374 2901
To claim under this warranty, you must provide proof of purchase as a consumer and make a written claim (including any costs of claiming) to us at the address specified above within 30 days after the defect was reasonably apparent, or if the defect was reasonably apparent prior to installation, the claim must be made prior to installation. You may not claim under this warranty for loss or damage caused by:
- faulty or incorrect installation by non-BGC installers (BGC’s installation procedures are at www.bgcinnovadesign.com.au);
- failure to comply with the Building Code of Australia or any applicable legislation, regulations approvals and standards;
- products not made or supplied by BGC;
- abnormal use of the product; or
- normal wear and tear.
The benefits available under this warranty are in addition to other rights and remedies of the consumer under the law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage.
You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.